Address: Kosuyolu Cad. No:57 Kadikoy - Istanbul
Clinic Phone: + 90 216 428 63 55
Web Site: www.dentart.com.tr
Dr. Betul Yurteri graduated from the Dental Faculty of Ankara University in 1994. She is co-founder of Dentart. ''Current Concepts in American Dentistry, Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation" is her post-graduate programme at New York University's Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry. Also graduated from New York University, College of Dentistry “Current Concepts in Esthetic Certificate Program”
She finished Dr. Galip Gurel Institute of Advanced Esthetics post-graduate education program in 2011-2012. Dr. Yurteri has completed many other courses to master esthetic dentisry including facial rejuvenation treatments. She’s focused on esthetic dentistry and non-invasive dentistry, non-sensitive teeth bleaching, laser applications. She is a member of EAED (The European Academia of Esthetic Dentistry), Turkish Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EDAD), Turkish Dental Society (TDB).. She speaks English.
Dr. Yurteri has completed following courses to master Esthetic Dentistry;
- 25-27 May 2017, Milan, Italy, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry- '' New Trends in Dentistry''.
- March 14-18, 2016, NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC WEEK, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program , “Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation”, New York University College of Dentistry.
- “Prosthetic Material Selection for Rehabilitations in the Aesthetic Zone”, Dr. Stefano Gravis
- “Prosthodontic Innovations in Soft Tissue Preservation Around Immediate Single Tooth Implants in the Aesthetic Zone”, Dr. Stephen Chu
- “A Simple Protocol for Implementing Anterior Aesthetics" and ‘’ Developing and Maintaining a 5-Star Practice’’, Dr. Larry Rosenthal
- “How to Avoid and Manage Implant Aesthetic Nightmares”, Dr. Hom Lay Way
- “A New Deal: From Conventional Adhesive Restorative to a New ‘’ No Prep’’ Approach( the Index Technique)”, Dr. Riccardo Ammannato
- ‘’Aesthetic Implant Reconstruction of Sites with Hard and Soft Tissue Defects’’, Dr. Ernesto Lee
- June 2-4, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, ''Prognosis, The Key for Longevity''
- May 28-30, 2015, Florence, Italy, ''29th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry''
- March 9-13, 2015, New York University College of Dentistry Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program:
- “The Art of Aesthetics and Occlusion”, Dr. Todd SNYDER
- “CAD/CAM Dentistry for Private Practice: Implants, Aesthetics and Occlusion”, Dr. Dean VAFIADIS
- “Smile Design: The Art of Temporization ?The Blueprint for Predictable Facial Changes through Aesthetic Dentistry”, Dr. Elliot MECHANIC
- “New Conservative Functional and Esthetic Adhesive Rehabilitation”, Dr. Newton CARDOSO
- ‘’Soft Tissue Management of Biological Considerations for Implant Esthetics’’, Dr. Christian STAPPERT
- 29-31 May 2014, Athens, 28th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry -‘’Contextualism in Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- March 17-21, 2014, NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC WEEK, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program , “Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation”, New York University College of Dentistry.
- “Modern Trends in Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry”, Dr. Ross NASH
- “Combining Teeth and Implants in the Esthetic Zone”, Dr. Michael SONICK
- "Dental Esthetics: Macro & Micro Perspectives" , Dr. Joseph R. GREENBERG, Dr. Arnold WEISGOLD, DDS, FACD
- “Excellence in Dental Aesthetics: A Consequence of Habits”, Dr. Newton CARDOSO
- “Esthetic Zone Ratio (EZR) Method of Smile Design”, Dr. Corky WILLHITE, D.D.S.
- 30 May, 1 June 2013, Crete, ‘’ 27th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- 19 - 23 March 2012, NEW YORK: AESTHETIC WEEK CURRENT CONCEPTS IN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- "Secrets of High Strength Ceramics: How to Avoid Failures of Aesthetic Restorations" Dr. Christian STAPPERT
- "Micro-Aesthetic Determinants for Teeth and Implants" Dr. Stephen CHU
- "Integration of Aesthetics andOcclusion into Everyday Practice" Dr. Jonathan LEVINE, Dr. Adrian JURIM, Dr. Jeffrey McCLENDON, Dr. Lupo VILLEGA
- "Elliot's Cookbook for Today's Restorative Esthetic Dental Practice" Dr. Elliot MECHANIC
- "Advances and Innovations in Restorative Dentistry" Dr. Parag KACHALIA
- 7 - 8 September 2012, Istanbul: TREATMENT PLANNING SESSION ? INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH - Prof. Dr. Nitzan Bichacho
- 15 - 19 October 2012, NEW YORK: GRADUATION WEEK CASE PRESENTATIONS & DISCUSSIONS
- 11-12 May 2012, Istanbul: PREDICTABLE ANTERIOR AESTHETICS OCCLUSION STEP BY STEP - Dr. Mauro Fredeani
- 24 - 26 May 2012, Cesme, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’ Lessons we learned from our failures’’
- 30 Sept - 1 Oct 2011, Istanbul : Digital Smile Design & Interdisciplinary Communication - Dr. CHRISTIAN COACHMAN
- 12 - 16 December 2011, NEW YORK : COMPREHENSIVE ESTHETICS CURRENT CONCEPTS IN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- "Regenerative and Reconstructive Periodontal Plastic Surgery: Cosmetic and Esthetic Consideration" Dr. Preston MILLER
- "Clinical Manuel in Dental Photography" Dr. Lupo VILLEGA
- "Orthodontic Synergistic Orthodontic and Restorative Therapy in Complex Restorative, Esthetic and Implant Patients" Dr. Jacki BERKOWITZ
- "Predictable Techniques for Total Esthetics" Dr. Robert LOWE
- 02 - 04 June 2011, Istanbul, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’ Controversies in Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- 23 - 25 september 2010, Istanbul, International Congress of the Turkish Endodontic Society
- 06 - 08 September 2007, Istanbul, ‘’13th Biennial Congress of the European Society of Endodontology ‘’
- 29 February 2004, Singapore, ‘’ Blazing the Implant Frontiers’’
- 10 August 2003, Singapore, ‘’ Why can well done Endodontic Treatment still fail ’’ By Dr. David Clifford Brown